Are you a skilled solar designer/ engineer wanting to make a difference? Do you want to join an exciting, young company that has carved out a unique market niche in the fast-growing solar industry?
The Solar Design Engineer will design projects with various Hanergy products such as solar roof tiles and flexible solar modules and will work closely with the European Business Development team. Creative thinking, cooperation, multi-tasking, and a high level of dedication to the success of the projects are required to be successful in this role.
- Design solar projects with solar roof tiles, flexible solar modules, or conventional solar modules
- Prepare solar module layouts for existing building surfaces and vehicles using AutoCAD
- Perform system simulations using PVSyst
- Optimize projects to maximize system yield and/or economic performance
- Contribute to product development activities
- Support project development and project implementation
- Work closely with the Business Development department to develop and deliver projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, design, architecture or similar
- AutoCAD experience and ideally also PVSyst experience
- Several years of building design and/or solar experience
- Strong attention to details yet being able to work towards deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Good people skills and positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable with the ambiguity and excitement of working with new products
- Competitive benefits and salary package;
- Possibilities for career pathway;
- Dynamic environment and friendly team.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Apply now before this career opportunity is filled. We look forward to reading your CV!